Alankit e-Governance division believes in providing quality information and high standard of service delivery, encouraging new advanced technology and making the system more accountable, transparent and effective for the clients.
UID Enrollment (Aadhaar)
Aadhaar, the unique identification number issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is linked to the demographic and biometric information of individuals, which acts as a universal proof of identity, allowing residents to establish their credentials anywhere in India. Alankit's three Group companies are Empanelled agencies with UIDAI for enrolling Indian Citizens in the States and Union Territories, thus assuring access to all the benefits and services meant for them and also helping the Government to achieve its goal of social justice and welfare.
This ID will be assigned on the basis of the uniqueness of the resident's biometrics. Accordingly, the fingerprint and iris-related biometrics of each resident will be captured which will help to establish the identity of an individual correctly by linking the UID number to the demographic and biometric information. The objective is to issue a unique identification number (UID) that can be verified and authenticated in a cost-effective manner, and which is robust enough to eliminate the duplicate and fake identities.
The widespread implementation of the UID project needs the reach and flexibility to enroll residents across the country. To achieve this, the UIDAI has partnered with a variety of agencies and service providers (acting as Registrars, Sub-registrars and Enrolling Agencies) to enroll residents for UID.
Alankit as an Enrolment Agency aims to help every citizen of India with its wide network of branches spread across 673+ cities and has so far enrolled more than 1.77 Crores under the scheme.
Alankit Assignments Limited
Alankit Assignments Limited, the flagship company of the Group, commenced its business operations in 1995. With the rich experience gained over the years as a professional entity, it has evolved from a SEBI registered broker to a leading e-Governance, Financial, Insurance & Health Care service provider.
With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year, Alankit is providing services through its wide PAN India network of 24 Regional offices and is constantly moving towards its expansion proving efficient and quality services to its clients.
- At Alankit we provide online trading platforms to our clients with comprehensive risk management solutions, both for personal and business requirements according to their financial needs and enable them to trade online in Equities, Commodities, Mutual Funds and Currency.
- With the mission to institutionalize and implement a process driven approach, the Institutional Broking Services at Alankit cater to the investment need of leading institutions like PNB, UBI, BOI, SBI, etc.
- Alankit offers advisory and brokerage services for the Indian currency derivative markets, thus providing our investors the chances to profitability invest in the financial market without worrying about the market swings anymore.
- Alankit has also been appointed as an e-Return intermediary for accepting IT returns.
- Alankit Online IPO Application facility is a unique service, wherein more and more people & shareholders across the country have opted to get the high returns on their money and enjoy a lucrative incentive using their demat account details.
- Alankit offers a wide trading platform with a dual membership at both NSDL and CDSL, for trading and settlement of dematerialized shares. We believe in efficient, cost effective & integrated service support to our brokerage business.
- Alankit recognizes the challenges institutions face and strives to provide the latest cutting edge solutions to maintain a good liaison with the clients.