A List of Interesting Dissertation Topics in International Law
Need help coming up with a dissertation topic in international law? You can choose from this list of great topics or use it to help inspire some thoughts of your own.
- Provide a critical analysis of the various roles and functions of corporate social responsibility in today’s international market. What are the biggest challenges faced in corporate social responsibility?
- What are the biggest problems posed in enforcing international law? How are the normative system and the credibility of the international community as a co-existent entity put in jeopardy?
- In which direction is international law heading in terms of changes made as a result of how states and subjects view the permanent establishment of corporations? Will this make enforcement of international law at the state level more difficult?
- One of the fastest growing methods of travel is in the cruise ship industry. What are the major legal issues faced by corporations who are entering this revenue generating market? Consider travel issues of a corporations patrons as well as public opinion of the corporation itself?
- How effective have Israel and Arab peace treaties signed in the last 20 years been in encouraging and promoting the safe travel for tourists into Jerusalem? Should the international community have a hard look at updating these treaties to bring more protection?
- Discuss the tenuous existence of piracy law and the use of force in the context of international law. Should people accused of piracy be permitted to be returned to their native countries for trial?
- How will the inclusion of rape as an internationally recognized war crime affect the war crises in some African nations, where militia rule occurs during times of civil war?
- How has international law allowed countries to create extensive trade embargoes on countries? Should the international community step in to lift these embargoes?
- Should nations that do not extradite known national fugitives undergo sanctions by countries allied with the nation that wants to retain the fugitive?
- How effective are international tribunals in hearing and convicting people who have been accused of war crimes? Are these tribunals fair to defendants who largely are put on trial because of witness reports?
- What are the biggest tensions that exist between Japan’s whaling fleet and western nations that have waged a protest war in its attempts to stop whaling in international waters?
- What are the biggest challenges and opportunities for international investors in developing renewable energy markets in third world or underdeveloped countries?
Need help with thesis? Visit Thesis Helpers - thesis writing service.
Law Dissertation Title Examples: A List Of Great Ideas
Sometimes, it becomes hard luck that you keep hunting for a good topic but do not come up with good one that fits your criteria. However, if this is your situation and you are a law student who is hunting for a good dissertation title example, go through the list and make your job easy-
Nail down the topic to a specific question and you are sure to write an intensely rich one-
- Critically evaluate the homicide reforms. Discuss the Law Commission’s reports, its principles and the proposals.
- Discuss the distressing impact of the war on terror in relation with the international criminal law.
- How the boundaries of consent should be constructed for the crime rape. What laws should be designed? How they will make females secure?
- What is problematising public order? Discuss the term in the context of threats of groups?
- What is the role of Government’s proposals when any amendment is passed to the law on provocation?
- How the nature of the problems can be identified? Discuss the term in relation with the distribution of crime?
- Critically evaluate the Bad Samaritan laws and the laws of omissions liability.
- What are the various types of theoretical analysis? Why the need for criminal theory arises? What is the concept of crime in criminal law. How place of morality fits under such situation.
- Discuss the rights offered to the press regarding the freedom of speech and the freedom of expression in public interest argument?
- Should suicide looms be legalized over parliaments? Discuss the gravity of this situation in respect of Suicide Act 1961. What do you think if aiding and encouraging suicide have thrown light on future legalization assisted suicidal cases.
- What do you think if threat or breach of the peace exists broadly? Discuss it in terms of Security’s Council discretionary power.
- Do you think that the trade secret employed by the company is a strategy to take advantage over its rivals? Discuss the trade secrets from law perspectives.
- What is the chief reason for steady corruption rise in UK? Is it failure at the end of government to employ regional and international anti-corruption measures? How?
- How court is dealing with the struggles of mental trauma? Why psychiatric harm has caught potential criticism focusing dissertation on piecemeal and patchwork nature. Discuss in terms of legal developments.
- Why the EU approach to article 101 TEFU is considered as the building block approach?