Explore the culture, tech, science and health revolutions set to become public by 2060. It’s your future, discover what you’re in for.
Fast Forecasts for 2060
- Scientists develop safe method of for ectogenesis (motherless births) 1
- World population forecasted to reach 9,957,398,588 1
- Largest age cohort for the Chinese population is 70-74 1
- Share of global car sales taken by autonomous vehicles equals 96 per cent 1
- World sales of electric vehicles reaches 32,966,667 1
- (Moore's Law) Calculations per second, per $1,000, equals 10^30 1
- Average number of connected devices, per person, is 31.5 1
- Global number of Internet connected devices reaches 313,425,000,000 1
- Largest age cohort for the Brazilian population is 55-59 1
- Largest age cohort for the Mexican population is 60-64 1
- Largest age cohort for the Middle East population is 45-49 1
- Largest age cohort for the African population is 0-4 1
- Largest age cohort for the European population is 40-49 1
- Largest age cohort for the Indian population is 30-49 1
- Largest age cohort for the United States population is 30-34 1
Next Scheduled Update For This Future Timeline
February 25, 2020. Last updated February 25, 2018.
Suggest a correction to improve the content of this page.
Also, tip us about any future subject or trend you'd like us to cover.
Discover the trends from another future year using the timeline slider below
Join our newsletter
03.Life In The Year 2060
The year 2060 is not near By. The world has been marking rapid progress in all directions Unbelievable things are happening in the fields of science and technology.
Unfortunately, some of the present generation won’t live to see year 2060. But the human race is eagerly looking forward to the year 2060. The fantastic changes are taking place right now to indicate that the nature of the World in the year 2060 will be entirely different from today’s. The life after another 50 years would be more exciting and thrilling.
The transport system will be quite rapid and methodical. We may not be keep waiting as we have floating buses. No long queues or rushes but each and every passenger is well cared for. No tickets are issued. But with a soft push of a tiny button we’ll be indicated the particular termination.
Instead of going to school children could study at home by means of computer. In fact computers would be widely used in every sphere of their day to day activities. Robotics may serve us books and timetables to select the streams for us to follow. Lessons will soon be digested and huge computers may indicate the level of our knowledge.
The rapid growth of population will be controlled. So there won’t be problems of food clothing and shelter.
We home everything optimistically in the year 2060.